Sunday 10 July 2011

Amazing new discovery

So between the midst of a jungle I call the internet and hours trawling through numerous sites looking for hijabs I discovered another hijab shop (plays suspense filled music found in films) ……… well enough of the suspense you guessed it another hijab website yes AlNisa hijabs is absolutely fantastic pay day really needs to hurry up so I can get my paws on some of these beauties and when I do inshallah a review with photographs will follow that’s a promise ☺ the site has amazing hijabs and I really want some ruffle scarfs and a few of the crinkles what could be more better they’re based in the UK so I don’t have to wait very long either
Take care for now and check out the site it’s AMAZING
Lots of love
The hijabi Barbie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment