Saturday 30 July 2011

So I thought I'd blog it's been a long time

So finally the parcel arrived her wait was over she pulled the wrapping apart like Eid or her birthday had come early there they were her brand new (well vintage new brogues) Pre owned of course my Crockett and jones I stared and admired these beauties for a long time. Well you may ask how I thought about them and why am I writing about them? Well that day sorting through my Narnia like wardrobe I found my brogues all hidden under a pile of mass produced rubbish throwaway shoes that break or look horrid they don’t make things like they used to (imagines doing a grandma impersonation while saying this) and putting my foot into these beauties again made me a tiny bit sad how could I have abandoned them for shoes that always let me down wearing my old clothes made me realise I had changed so from this day forward I’m going back to my old vintage ‘moth eaten’ clothes as my sister likes to put it. So on the subject of this particular sister gosh I must write like I hate her at times I do but hey that’s siblings for you, (you really do <3 them but never admit it) she broke my belt yes my belt for my newish (I wore them once) palazzo trousers NOT GOOD!! Currently trawling through the big bad sometimes-good cyber world that we today call the Internet for winter bargains and as I don’t follow fashion much I don’t care if it’s not in season because what I like might have been in season a few decades ago!! Currently loving anything blue I have my eye on a blue hoojab come to mama (does the evil laugh muhaaha kinda laugh) so I’ve been busy looking researching a new business venture I shall be starting so keep your eyes here @.@ I might also get back into the habit of trawling the Tuesday market for nice finds I come across bargains and teacups and any another thing. I’m currently /have always been fascinated in opening a tearoom/ gallery when I get enough money Inshallah and make something of my life well till that day unfortunate for some and fortunate for others you are stuck with me and my brogues which get a lot of attention at uni yes the university of Huddersfield are obsessed with my shoes I have fashion students and people like me ask me where I got them from but judging from this picture they’re nothing special and I’m no icon. For now take care Lots of love the hijabi Barbie ← might change the name soon I don’t really like being branded a Barbie xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment